Sunday 18 May 2008

What goes on, on Sundays...

I'm usually getting the studio ready for Mondays, etc...
- so I sorted out the paints I'll be using next week and gave my brushes a perm so they are all bright and perky....


Afterwards: lit a few candles and listened to what the wise swallows had to say...


....then Nefeli (previously known as Bob the imaginary dog) gave me the "strange painting lady, your bed is very soft and cosy, but I'd prefer going for a walk and chasing some butterfies" look....
So off we went...No butterflies were harmed during our walk, but I got the feeling, Nefeli has fallen pretty hard, for one....Ah, Puppy Love!

1 comment:

Rima Staines said...

Hello Maya :)
What a look indeed in those dog-eyes :)
How are you? Hope you're well n happy n busy...
Love from sunny scotland
Rima x